Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Barmy Birds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May a thousand fleas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

May a thousand fleas Empty
PostSubject: May a thousand fleas   May a thousand fleas Empty15/4/2013, 10:07 pm

First post on how to attach a picture from external host. e,g go to Photo bucket find your picture click 'image code', come back here and paste the code into your post..Do not click 'host image' box above because that means you are willing to pay two barmy birds contributions to the site :-) ...not joking either so beware lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://foodgloriousfoodmyblog.wordpress.com/
Chris-T
Admin
Chris-T

PostSubject: Re: May a thousand fleas   May a thousand fleas Empty16/4/2013, 10:18 am

Haha i like it.. How do i upload from comp i got so ratty trying yesterday haha xxx
Back to top Go down
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

PostSubject: Re: May a thousand fleas   May a thousand fleas Empty16/4/2013, 7:28 pm

Ok Chris....this is how it goes. We are only allowed 25 mb a month free picture hosting, anything more we would have to pay for. This is why we ask members to host their pictures elsewhere because that is free. For Us 'admins' it might be good to just upload the minimum of small graphics from the pc and still follow the rules above. There is a button i will add asap which allows members to make a contribution to the forum which will then allow us to increase our picture hosting allowance. This rule i am afraid, applies to every forum that i know of unfortunatley.
Back to top Go down
http://foodgloriousfoodmyblog.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May a thousand fleas   May a thousand fleas Empty

Back to top Go down

May a thousand fleas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Barmy Birds :: General :: Picture and Video forum :: Your pictures-
Jump to: