Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Barmy Birds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty
PostSubject: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty19/4/2013, 6:07 am

Description

No7 Lift & Luminate targets the three key signs of ageing in older skin so it is specially formulated to restore firmness and radiance whilst also visibly improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles and protecting against new ones. Containing a unique antiageing and advanced energising complex, the cream works to lift, firm and restore the complexion. With 74% of existing users of No7 Lift & Luminate preferring the new texture and formulation of the new 5-star cream,* this is a true anti-ageing beauty hero.

Directions

After cleansing and toning massage in small upwards circles over your face and neck

marks This is one of the best firming and illuminating day creams for mature skin on the market. I prefer it over No7's Protect & Perfect Intense Day cream which I find too greasy. If you like a dewy finish to your skin, with or without make up, this is the cream to use. The firming action just gets better over time too. The product is scented, not heavily though. Highly recommend
Back to top Go down
http://foodgloriousfoodmyblog.wordpress.com/
Chris-T
Admin
Chris-T

PostSubject: Re: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty19/4/2013, 8:00 am

marks Yep always use it ,,, Great x
Back to top Go down
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

PostSubject: Re: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty19/4/2013, 8:49 pm

That's why you have lovely skin lol. I have only bee using it for a year but I do love it.
Back to top Go down
Nita21-Lol

PostSubject: Re: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty29/4/2013, 8:38 am

Have used it did it for 6 months did think i noticed a diffrence think i might try again.
Back to top Go down
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

PostSubject: Re: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty29/4/2013, 6:26 pm

banana banana Thats why you have lovely skin as well Nita-21....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection    No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection  Empty

Back to top Go down

No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream with SPF15 and 5-star UVA protection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Barmy Birds :: Domestic Goddess :: Make up and Beauty-
Jump to: