Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Two Barmy Birds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Barmy Birds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris-T
Admin
Chris-T

Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty
PostSubject: Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..   Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty24/4/2013, 10:45 pm

A blonde, redhead and black-haired beauty were on an airplane that was going down in flames. The blonde reached inside her purse and pulled out all her make-up and began primping. The others asked her what she was doing.

She replied, "It's a well-known fact that the people at the crash-site will notice a beautiful woman before other victims. I'll look wonderful and be rescued first."

All of a sudden the redhead rips open her blouse and removes her bra to reveal enormous boobs. When the other 2 ladies ask her what she's doing, she answers, "It's a well known fact that paramedics love women with huge boobs. They will see me and rush to my side to administer CPR and I will be rescued first."

The black-haired beauty then begins to remove her skirt, panty-hose, and under-panties. The other 2 ladies ask, "What are YOU doing?"

She replies, "Ladies, it's a well known fact, the FIRST thing they look for at any crash-site is the BLACK BOX!"
ROFL giggle
Back to top Go down
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..   Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty25/4/2013, 8:30 am

OMG funny Shame on you who looks like an angel .Devil comes in many disguises lol
Back to top Go down
http://foodgloriousfoodmyblog.wordpress.com/
Chris-T
Admin
Chris-T

PostSubject: Re: Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..   Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty26/4/2013, 11:26 am

funny Oh no i never put that i would never do that hahaha it was my twin while i was sleeping haha xx
Back to top Go down
Rosamond
Admin
Rosamond

PostSubject: Re: Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..   Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty26/4/2013, 6:20 pm

think Maybe its your triplet ROFL wink
Back to top Go down
http://foodgloriousfoodmyblog.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..   Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Haha Please dont read if you get offended ,, Aww i am getting worse haha..
Page 1 of 1